A. Hamid Choudhury
Mohammed Noor Miah
M A Quyyum
Shahagir Bakth Faruk
Mohib Uddin Choudhury
Mohib Uddin Choudhury is a well-known businessman and media
personality in UK. Mohib Choudhury came to the United Kingdom at
the age of fourteen with his parents. He has run a number of
successful businesses in London Maida Vale and extensively involved
with the community. He is the founding Director of Notun Din
Bengali News weekly. Mohib is an investor and Advisor of the Dhaka
Regency Hotel & Resort in Bangladesh and is the owner of Palm
Tree, A famous and elegant banqueting Hall in London.
M R Chowdhury Matab
AHMED US SAMAD CHOWDHURY JP
Bashir Ahmed Bcom
Dr Wali Tasar Uddin MBE
Syedur Rahman Ranu
Abdul Muhaimin Miah
Cllr Jehangir Haque
ALHAJ MOHAMMED MOIN UDDIN
Helal Uddin Khan
Abul Kalam Azad
Abdul Wasay Chowdhury
Dr Sanawar Choudhury, FCA, PhD
Dr Sanawar Choudhury, a Chartered Accountant, owns a portfolio of
multi-million pound businesses that includes warranty
(warrantyfirst.co.uk), car sales (swcarsupermarket.uk) and property. He
is a Director of the Sylhet Womens Medical College and Hospital and is
the senior partner of RCi Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors,
the largest firm of Bangladeshi origin in the UK. An eclectic philanthropist
he sponsor manages schools and Madrashas in Sylhet and his village
home in Khashila, Jagannathpur helping over 1,000 children with free
Md. Abdul Mumin
Gulam Kibria Oyes
Mohammed Mizanur Rahman.
Living in Dukinfield, Tameside, Greater Manchester for about 30 years.
Born and brought up in Bangladesh.
Earned B.A. ( Bachelor of Arts) degree in Bangladesh.
A former International Hockey Player for Bangladesh National team.
Played professionally for 9 years.
Moved in U.K. in 1990 and started a new life journey,
working in a catering business.
Now self employed for over 25 years.
1. I am Managing direct of my own company. I am running a Resturant and have property businesses.
2. I am founder of the Just Help Foundation, a U.K. registered charity since 2007.
3. I built a Community Eye Hospital in Bangladesh and it has been running since 2016 under my watch.
4. I am one of the Directors of the British Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BBCCI) and President of its North West Region.
5. I am the founder member of Tameside Rotary Club.
6. Also the Chairman of the Labour Friends of Bangladesh.
7. I am the founder of Hyde Boys Cricket Club.
8. A Member of the London Bangla Press Club.
9. Working in the U.K.’s leading Asain TV Channel called ‘Channel S’ for the last 16 years.
10. I am also involved in other different organisations.
During my carrier to date, I have been awarded by different organisations.